[nfbcs] Preparing for coding interviews

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:48:52 UTC 2016

I'm specifically preparing for an online coding assessment on Monday
and I'd like to refresh my memory and practice a little. Going back to
community college is overkill and would introduce more accessibility
problems. I know because I've been there. I just graduated from UT
Austin and never intend to go back to school again, unless it's an
online course that I already know is accessible.