[nfbcs] Accessible web editor

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Aug 29 15:06:15 UTC 2017

Yes, but you would do better with an editor that understands the syntax of what you were writing about. It's like claiming I can write all my C++ code in VI, while acknowledging that one which understands syntax errors, Can fork off and trap errors from a compiler, etc. is much nicer.

Jim

Written While on the Move