[nfbcs] Accessible web editor

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 29 15:24:22 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone,

	I always used good old Notepad and EdSharp to create Web pages.
Since I code them by hand this works out well. An FTP client is needed to
push the pages to the host once they're ready for testing and for prime
time. It looks like I'll be doing it again in the not too distant future. It
will be great doing Websites again this time for pay.

Peter Donahue