[nfbcs] jaws so sensitive is BS!

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 01:59:28 UTC 2017

A quick phone call to freedom scientific has worked well for me. They are very nice about it when you tell them that you changed your hardware, reinstalled windows, or did something else that burned a key. Yes, it is an extra step, and I hope that someday they can do something different about it.

Sent from my iPhone