[nfbcs] jaws so sensitive is BS!

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Dec 29 02:09:48 UTC 2017

Note: this is not a real answer to your question.

My recommended fix: NVDA. I know, Jaws currently works better in most (though certainly not all) applications, but on the other hand, you don't have to put up with rediculous BS like this. I pay every so often for my Jaws upgrade, just as most of you do, but it kills me a bit each time, realizing that as much as I respect and appreciate, and admire what the amazing folks at NVAccess have done, and continue to do, I only give them a fraction of the money I give to VFO.

Anyway, now that I got that off my chest, I believe you can purchase a license dongle that will authorize whatever computer you happen to have it plugged into.

Good luck.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device