[nfbcs] jaws so sensitive is BS!

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Dec 29 18:23:07 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone,

	Other software vendors use a much simpler authorization process to
protect their software from pirates. It's called an authorization code. When
one buys the software and the vendor verrifies that the transaction is legal
the buyer is sent an authorization code they type into fields on an
activation screen to bring the software to life. The code can only be used
for a particular number of activations after which the user receives a
message saying "Unable to activate" or "Too many installs." This would be a
far more streamline way to protect software while not inconveniencing users.
I hope VFO updates its software activation scheme to work in a similar way.

Peter Donahue