[nfbcs] Seeking tips on advocating for an app to be more accessible

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 3 16:22:15 UTC 2017

Speaking as an experienced programmer, I like it best when my users tell me
clearly what they want or what is not working well, preferably with very
recent examples.  I can then use my knowledge to make what they want happen.
I don't expect, or want, them to tell me how to do my job.
I would think it's the same for app programmers.  If you can tell them
clearly what you want, and perhaps point out resources for building
accessible apps, they should be able to do the rest.
HTH.
Tracy