[nfbcs] Using Microsoft Access

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:10:41 UTC 2017

We used it as a data transport mechanism to shuttle data from Excel to SQL
Server because it is easier than remapping Excel columns and data types to
SQL columns and data types. It is fairly easy to use when you get used to
the user interface. Try showing all object types in the sidebar. It makes
finding things easier.