[nfbcs] ms word still in Tasks?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jan 24 21:00:07 UTC 2017

Dale,

In some versions of Word, there are components that either start when you
start Windows or remain after Word has been run once so that Word starts
faster next time.  Also, Word is also used by Outlook to some degree.  I'm
guessing that one of these factors are responsible for you seeing Word still
running.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson