[nfbcs] Captcha stops me from writing my Congressman

Martin, Vincent F vincent.martin at gatech.edu
Sun Mar 12 17:18:02 UTC 2017

From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione via nfbcs
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:21 AM
To: 'NFB in Computer Science Mailing List' <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Tracy Carcione <carcione at access.net>
Subject: [nfbcs] Captcha stops me from writing my Congressman

I am trying to email my Congressman, which apparently has to be done through his website, and it has a captcha.  There's no alternative to it, either, no audio, no math problem, nothing.

All I can do is leave a blistering phone message.  Is there anything else I can do to make him change the stupid captcha?  I'm furious.  I have the same rights as any other citizen to contact my representative, but apparently not, so far as he's concerned.

Tracy