[nfbcs] Captcha stops me from writing my Congressman

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:09:02 UTC 2017

That's definitely a violation of the law, but being too obviously
ticked about it won't help anything. Fun fact: it is way more
effective to call your congressperson than to email because emails are
pretty much only looked at by staffers and other people, assuming that
they're not deleted. You can't filter phone messages as efficiently as
you can filter emails, so even though the captcha poses a problem,
you'll have better luck by calling anyway.