[nfbcs] Captcha stops me from writing my Congressman

ronal.grigg ronald.grigg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 23:00:59 UTC 2017

In 1904 President Theodore Roosevelt signed into law a law that would allow blind people to contact your Congressman at no charge. To do this, you compose a braille message or 814. Printed message and put it in an envelope and mail it to you congressmen and Eddie upper right-hand corner right free matter for the blind.