[nfbcs] Proposing an EZ tech questions list

Andy Borka sonfire11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:43:37 UTC 2017

There are websites and lists already dedicated for these topics. Anyone can do a Google search on how to set the default media player in Windows. In fact, Windows Media Player is no longer available after Windows 8.1. www.applevis.com, MAC Visionaries, VIphone, and other lists can help with running iPhone apps. The eyes free list or android-users lists can help users get Talkback or Voice assistant back up and running without a sighted person’s help. These questions might not be simple tech questions, except setting the default media player in Windows.Eventually, this new list will have people posting complicated questions that must be referred to another website or list. Most lists or websites already do that type of thing.
What would be handy is a website or page that lists all of the available active lists and websites specialized in helping with their niche market. This is stressing the active requirement. inclusive Android might be around. However, it has gone dormant and no longer hosts active content.