[nfbcs] Proposing an EZ tech questions list

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Mar 14 15:48:35 UTC 2017

Sorry, I'm going to speak up and vote no.

My general thinking here is that it's pretty hard to police which questions get asked on which lists.  I already see that people don't really pay attention to what should be on the nfbcs, gui-talk, and electronics-talk, lists.

Adding yet another list for questions would just be yet another list to monitor for questions.

Hope this makes sense,

Jim