[nfbcs] Proposing an EZ tech questions list

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 14 19:18:36 UTC 2017

Fine, it was just an idea, which I wasn't sure was a good one.

I will say, though, that I have googled questions before I've asked a list,
and gotten no answer.  For instance, it was my question about how to restart
Talkback without sighted assistance, and Google did not find me anything
useful.  Guess I didn't ask the question in a way it understood, whereas
it's perfectly comprehensible to another blind human.
Tracy