[nfbcs] Braille displays

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 29 12:18:05 UTC 2017

On my braille display, I always use computer braille.  At work, I often need
to see exactly what's on the screen, or as exact as a screen-reader can get,
and computer braille does that.  Grade 2 changes the columns and positions
of characters.
But, on my notetaker, I use a mix of Grade 2 and computer braille.
HTH.
Tracy