[nfbcs] Request for participation in study about accessible class diagrams

Stephanie Ludi steph.ludi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:19:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

A Master's student that I am supervising is working on a means to make
class diagrams accessible to programmers who are blind or who use a screen
reader.  I pasted her email below so that you can contact her if you are
interested in providing feedback to improve her approach.

Thank you ahead of time,

--Steph

Her email is below:

Hello,

My name is Silva Matti and I’m doing my masters in Software Engineering in
Rochester Institute of Technology.

For my thesis, I’m working on making class diagrams accessible for visually
impaired developers/programmers, and your feedback for a new approach that
I developed. If you have taken any object-oriented programming courses or
are majoring in Computer Science or a related field, you are eligible.

The study will involve using a simple website designed for this purpose,
and answering some questions while recording your screen and voice only,
and will be done some time between April and May. Session might last about
60 minutes. If you participate, your name will be entered in a raffle to
win $50.00 gift card.

If you are interested, please contact me.

My Best Regards,

Silva Matti

MS student | Software Engineering

Rochester Institute of technology | NY