[nfbcs] looking for tutorials on XSLT, xsdschema, and schematron

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Mon Nov 6 04:19:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am starting on a new project team and I need to rapidly come up to speed
on using java to perform schema and XML validation by writing a java
application. My scenario is I have an XML file input using XSLT to end up
with a transformed XML outputted file. As I understand it xsdschema with
help with the schema validation. I also believe schematron will help me
validate XML. So if anyone can point me in a direction that will help me
develop a java application that will utilize xsdschema and schematron, I
would be appreciative..

--

Graham Mehl

 <mailto:blind at trailstone.com> blind at trailstone.com

NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President

LCB graduate, 2016

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>