[nfbcs] Blog: Future of Browser and Screen Reader Interaction

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu Oct 5 14:02:04 UTC 2017

Marco Zehe's blog is always worth reading. As we think about problems with Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and other browsers, and the new requirements for browsers and other apps to feed the most useful information to assistive technology without creating "event floods," this is a good blog to read and think about:
  https://www.marcozehe.de/2017/09/29/rethinking-web-accessibility-on-windows/

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.