[nfbcs] New podcast on coding.

Michael Doise mikedoise at icloud.com
Thu Oct 5 13:13:43 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone.

I just wanted to post here about a podcast we’ve started at iAccessibility called the iA CodeCast. If you are not familiar with iAccessibility, we make the app VO Starter, and other applications. We also have several podcasts that can be found at iacast.net <http://iacast.net/>. Our newest show is all about programming, and getting started with programming, and we even did a demo on Swift Playgrounds for iPad. We have also started a mailing list to go along with this show called the iACoders list. This list is useful for those who would like to learn more from other coders, and it is a good place to post code to if you have questions, or to answer someone else’s question.

I hope you guys find this podcast helpful and I personally look forward to seeing what people submit to the mailing list.