[nfbcs] help with using Atlassian jiraand confluence

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:05:49 UTC 2017

 When I use Jira I find it easier to install the mobile app on my iPhone and use it from there. I find it much easier to follow the flow of information. I am able to edit tickets, to enter new tickets, and read details. Also, when I do have to use it on the desktop, I have had more success with NVDA and the chrome browser. I’m not sure what Screenwitter you’re using but Jaws did not work the best for me with Jira. Also, I have a list of keystrokes somewhere that are used to drive Jira when running a screen reader. I will try to find them and post them to the list.
Another note, I also had pretty good success using Jira on android phone, specifically the galaxy S6. The Jira app is much easier to navigate and enter information than on the desktop.

I hope this helps.
Jeanine