[nfbcs] help with using Atlassian jiraand confluence

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:32:14 UTC 2017

One other note, make sure your company is using a recent version of
Jira.  My company worked with them on several accessibility issues in
older versions and the 2017 release is significantly more accessible
out of the box.  Our current install is v7.2.8 (third line from the
bottom of the jira dashboard screen, etc..)