[nfbcs] Navigating to "Safely Remove Hardware" with NVDA?

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:20:04 UTC 2017

Hi Brian, using nvda on windows 10 you should be able to use the windows key
and the letter b and then use the left and right arrows to navigate to the
safely remove hardware button.
I have done it on a bunch of windows 10 desktops and laptops at my work.
Please write to me off list at edbarnes7 at gmail.com if I can be of any
further help.
Good luck.