[nfbcs] Brailling computer code for embossing and display on a refreshable braille display

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
Mon Sep 18 14:44:05 UTC 2017

Thank you Lloyd.  From your message I understand you to say that I, as the
transcriber, cannot influence how a RBD treats lines that exceed its
display line-length.

I am guessing it is risky to assume that programmers using a RBD will have
a 40-cell RBD.  With that in mind, I am keen to hear from programmers who
use a RBD to learn how this is addressed in day-to-day practice.

Best,

_don