[nfbcs] Resume of visually impaired software engineer

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 01:47:16 UTC 2018

About the time gap, if ask I would be upfrunt stating the actual reasons and
the new skill sets you had to learn.  About the interview I would bring what
ever equipment that is portable and will help you do the job.  This show
that you are prapaired and do not need help in doing the job.
For my team I want to bring people onboard that are ready to do the job
espishily if it is not an entry level job.