[nfbcs] putting all contacts in BCC field in Outlook 2013

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:35:59 UTC 2018

hello:

I tab to the BCC field and begin putting the contacts in as I would the to field. it autofills the name the same way. If you need yto search for someone in your contacts, you can press control shift b to get the list of people in your a.ress book. I don't know if there is a wild card that will make all of the contacts pop up but a letter or two will get you a list.

Sent from my iPhone