[nfbcs] Recommendations for new Windows Laptop

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:55:38 UTC 2018

Hi Steve:

Actually, I purchased my computer from a place here in Albuquerque called
Computer Corner. I went in with a written set of instructions about how I
wanted the new computer to be configured. I think I paid $75 extra for an
hour's worth of work on the part of the store. It was very well worth it.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong