[nfbcs] Screen Reader & Coding

Newton Nguyen newt.n94 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:23:34 UTC 2018

Hi Ida,

I was in the same boat as you a couple of years ago as an undergraduate trying to learn how to code via screenreader. I am currently doing this work in graduate school; it definitely is possible. Let's talk about this further so I can give you more relevant information. Would you mind sending me an email at newton at caltech.edu <mailto:newton at caltech.edu> so we can avoid spamming the list serve?

Cheers,

Newton Nguyen