[nfbcs] Bluetooth Audio with Windows 10 Version 1809

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 8 17:56:42 UTC 2018

Folks,

After loading Windows 10 version 1809, after about five minutes, my computer's sound became intermittent, and I experienced up to a minute of waiting for each command.  The disability help desk people discovered it was my Bluetooth output audio that was causing the problem.  This happened with two brands of Bluetooth earphones.  The AfterShokz people said they were unaware of any problems.

Question:

Is anyone who is running Windows 10 Version 1809 successfully using a Bluetooth audio output device?

Thanks.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838