[nfbcs] Applications key equivalent

Selvin Linder linder.selvin23 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:05:41 UTC 2018

 Good evening Leslie:

You can call the Microsoft disability answer desk at  this number
1800-936-5900.   They will be happy to assist you. They are very good and
they help until the problem is resolved. they can also walk you through the
process with window 10 or they can remote to your desktop to fix your
problem you are having with your computer.

they can also help you in the be my eyes app.

Read more at there website
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/disability-answer-desk

Happy Holidays to you all.

--