[nfbcs] JAWS does not read the Windows 10 CMD prompt automatically

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Feb 13 19:30:06 UTC 2018

Tony:
Without starting a screenreader war, I've used the windows command
prompt for years with Jaws and it works just fine. The email which you
are replying to explains that 2018 has a command prompt fix, and I
happen to be doing work in command prompt on windows 10 with jaws 2018.
So in short, it might be worth investigation on your issue, but it's
incorrect to say that Jaws is broken and has been for years with command
prompt.
Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>