[nfbcs] bootcamp touch bar

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:52:27 UTC 2018

With boot camp you will not be able to as windows has no interface to the touch bar and so it will be disabled. You would need to use a full sized keyboard PC style, a good idea anyway, or use the onscreen windows sound control.

I use windows 10 with Narrator running in virtual box software s I am able to switch back to the MacOS and get the touch bar controls when I need them.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney