[nfbcs] Possable tech bugs?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:58:28 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I’m running an iPhone SE with all the latest software not counting bata software of course; has Voice Over active on it and has two big everyday tech problems that have poped up with the last updates.
 The first one is about IOS itself and PDF files. Ever since I got the last update of IOS on my phone, I have not been able to open any PDF files on my iPhone. This is a big problem because since last week alone, I have recieved two PDF files that are related to my advocasy work and my education path. I can’t read the PDF files either with this latest update. Has anyone else had this pesky problem?
 The secont one envolves the Face Book Messenger app. With the last two updates, I have not been able to see what I’m typing with Voice Over when I’m in the message text box to write my messages. Also in the same edit field, I also can’t move my curser to edit my mistakes in the edit field. Has anyone else had this problem?
 Let me know if I’m in outerspace or if these are actual tech bugs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.