[nfbcs] Possable tech bugs?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:04:56 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I’m running an iPhone SE with Voice Over and is running the latest IOS software and app updates on it.
 My first tech problem is a big one because I can’t access some of the important files that I’m suposed to access during my advocasy and education work. Ever since I got the latest IOS update, I have not been able to open some PDF files nor read the ones that I have managed to open up. They have lost their accessability on my iPhone. Has anyone else had this problem?
 My secont problem is on the Face Book Messenger app. Ever since I got the last two updates on it, I have not been able to edit my message in the edit field where you write all messages in the first place. I have also not been able to see what I’m typing even with the setting that allows for typing feedback on Voice Over. I have also not been able to move the curser except for just typing but I can’t edit the message to take out mistakes or junk. Has anyone had this problem?
 Let me know if I’m in outerspace or if these are tech bugs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.