[nfbcs] Complaint against Epic

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:37:24 UTC 2018

Is there a way to report other institutions whom have knowingly implemented Epix when they have been asked point blank if it is accessible and said yes.  I was at a meeting with a person who works for our hospital system, and a woman from Epix. They acted like it was accessible. I knew it was not, but was not in a position to argue at that moment.

Sent from my iPhone