[nfbcs] Specific swift errors

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:46:57 UTC 2018

Hi,
I’ll give the full list of errors I’m getting, in hopes that someone can help.

again/ViewController.swift:28:85: Argument of '#selector' cannot refer to variable 'update'
again/ViewController.swift:25:13: 'update' declared here
Warning Group
again/ViewController.swift:25:13: Variable 'update' was never mutated; consider changing to 'let' constant
again/ViewController.swift:26:5: Variable 'counter' was never mutated; consider changing to 'let' constant
/Users/jessica/Dropbox/Swift/stop watch again/stop watch again/ViewController.swift:28:13: Initialization of variable 'timer' was never used; consider replacing with assignment to '_' or removing it

Does anyone know what these mean, in simple terms?

Everything I found online, is long & hard to understand.

Thanks,
Jessica