[nfbcs] Specific swift errors

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:26:39 UTC 2018

Hi,
I’m not sure where they’re from, so I’ll send my whole code.

Here it is.

      let button = UIButton()
    button.addTarget(self, action: #selector(buttonAction), for: .touchUpInside)
        button.frame = CGRect(x: 400, y: 300, width: 500, height: 50)
        button.backgroundColor = UIColor.black
        button.setTitle("start ", for: .normal)
        self.view.addSubview(button)
    }
    @objc func buttonAction(sender: UIButton!) {

        var update=true
var counter=0
        let timelabel=UILabel()
        var timer = Timer.scheduledTimer(timeInterval: 0.4, target: self, selector: #selector(update), userInfo: nil, repeats: true)

        timelabel.frame = CGRect(x: 150, y: 200, width: 200, height: 20)

        timelabel.text=("0")
        self.view.addSubview(timelabel)
timelabel.text=String(counter)

    }

  override   func didReceiveMemoryWarning()
    {

        super.didReceiveMemoryWarning()
        // Dispose of any resources that can be recreated.

}
}

I hope this helps.

Thanks,