[nfbcs] Skype for Business

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Jun 14 20:45:25 UTC 2018

In case this is ever useful to anyone: You should also be able to join SFB meetings by typing Ctrl+5 in the main SFB window to switch directly to the Meetings page, then tabbing to the meeting list, pressing DownArrow until you
find your meeting, and pressing Enter to join it. I do that for my office meetings when they are hosted in SFB. If Ctrl+5 gives you a different page, try other Ctrl+numbers in case the meanings of them adapt to the exact set of
tabs on your SFB screen.