[nfbcs] Skype for Business

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:10:39 UTC 2018

Hi Leslie.
I am using sfb at my work, I work for the provincial government here in St.
John's NL Canada.
I am using sfb without jfw scripts and I can use it with no issues.
Please let me know if you need help and I'll see if I can help if you wanna
talk, my iPhone has unlimited long distance covering all of Canada and the
US and it is not limited to evenings or week-ends.
I'm not sure where you are located or what timezone you are in.
Have a good week-end.
Ed