[nfbcs] Skype for Business

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Wed Jun 27 22:11:37 UTC 2018

Thanks to Doug, Ed, and Steve for answering my Skype questions. It seems
like some keyboard commands have changed, although I'm still getting
familiar with the new application. Today I had a problem giving control to
the person who works at our help desk. In Lync 2010,
control-shift-spacebar was used to share my screen and control my PC
remotely. In the past, I didn't have a problem giving control but never
could figure out how to to accept a request for control. Any ideas?

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net