[nfbcs] F12 not working on JAWS

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Sun Jun 24 00:14:52 UTC 2018

Hi Stacie,

If you are using JAWS, holding the INSERT key while pressing F12 is what says the time, and pressing F12 twice quickly while holding INSERT says the date.

If that does not help you, please clarify by writing which screen reader you are using, etc.

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
Senior R&D Software Engineer
JBT Corporation  |  Automated Systems
400 Highpoint Drive
Chalfont, PA  18914, USA
E: joe.drenth at jbtc.com  P: 215 822 4457
www.jbtc-agv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbcs [mailto:nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Stacie Leap via nfbcs
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2018 6:22 PM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Stacie Leap
Subject: [nfbcs] F12 not working on JAWS

Hello all:

My name is Stacie Leap. I have a problem that I hope someone on this list can help me solve. The F12 button typically tells me the time and date when I press it but somehow now the button does not tell me the time or date and just say :F12." I am not sure if I did something to turn it off or whatever. Can someone tell me how I can get this button to work again? Thanks in advance.

--
Stacie Leap, CPE, CPS, FPS
stacie.leap at gmail.com | 267.339.4290

WRAP Facilitator
Mental Health First Aid Instructor for Adult Modules Cambodian (Khmer) Interpreter