[nfbcs] Issue with Sounds in Microsoft Office 365

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Wed May 2 19:23:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

I recently was upgrated to a new laptop. I cannot get the sounds to work in
Office 365. I was able to get the Sounds installed but when I go to Ease of
Access in options and check the sounds box, the sounds do not play. Any
Ideas?

Am using the newest version of JAWS 18, Windows 10, and the latest Ofice
365.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have done this several times and
this is the first time I cannot make it work.