[nfbcs] introduction for programming question

Dan JanJanin w3explorer at gmail.com
Mon May 7 01:19:05 UTC 2018

I learned coding when I still had good enough vision, and so can't speak
directly as to how to learn as a blind person.  I do applaud and encourage
your efforts.

Here's some refernces that I've found useful over the years:
1. www.safaribooksonline.com - an extensive reference of technical books
that have decent accessibility (subscription required).
2. www.pluralsight.com - a technical training site with marginal
accessibility (subscription required).
3. www.stackoverflow.com - a developers site where you canas questions and
receive answers to coding questions (free).  Generally someone has already
ask the question you may have.
4.  www.google.com - Google is a developer's best friend.

In general, I've found that once  you've learned the basic concepts, most
languages are very similar -
Keyword and syntax become the biggest difference.

Hope this helps.

-Dan