[nfbcs] How To Enter A Number Sign (#) In To An iPhone Using Braille Input?

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Mon May 7 14:15:26 UTC 2018

Folks,

The iPhone has a braille input method by which you type Braille into an iPhone.  occasionally I would like to enter a number sign (#) (dots 3,4,56) into an iPhone.  When I enter this dot configuration, the phone expects this to be the beginning of a number field.  The number sign is not entered.  I have typed the number sign twice, and the number sign still did not show up in the edit field.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838