[nfbcs] Saving Attachments with Outlook 2016

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:23:35 UTC 2018

Hi Leslie, I think your problem might be that you need to right click on the
ms outlook shortcut and run ms outlook as administrator and enter your
administrator credentials so you can save the attachments in the folder if
it is restricted vs the strategy you were using below, please let me know
how it goes and/or if I can be of any further help, good luck.