[nfbcs] Upload Music to Amazon Music without the Desktop App

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun May 13 20:32:39 UTC 2018

Nicole,

I need to take some time downloading the Amazon app and will try to get back
to you on this.  However, as I recall, there was a heading for downloading
music and another for uploading music.  Beneath the Upload Music heading,
there was what appeared to be plain text that said Upload Music again.  I
made sure the virtual cursor was on the text with the arrow keys and pressed
enter.  Part of the trick is that when you succeed, the actual dialog may
open up somewhere else in the window, like even up at the top.  I will try
to verify this, but maybe something here will get you started.

I think I promised someone else I would look at downloading, too, but I had
a computer crash and replaced it with a new computer and have not installed
everything yet.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson