[nfbcs] JAWS Hanging and Crashing

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:13:23 UTC 2018

Hi Nicole, I hadn’t realize this until last night because I don’t use jaws very often for my work. However, last night I was working in the Excel and had fire fox open. Jaws was so sluggish that I finally had to just unload it and go back to NVDA to complete my work. I didn’t really want to use NVDA with excel because I find that Jaws provided a better experience for me personally. Wonder what’s causing the issue?

Jeanine Lineback