[nfbcs] Laptop without bloatware

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue May 29 00:56:21 UTC 2018

I know I'm repeating myself, but when I bought my HP Envy, I just
installed a clean copy of Windows to remove all of HP's software and the
trialware that came preinstalled on my system. It didn't cost me any
extra. I just followed the instructions at
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfresh

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail