[nfbcs] Laptop without bloatware

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:49:35 UTC 2018

The only modifications I would make to this advice would be to see if on the
default hd layout on the laptop if they have a small partition where they
store copies of the drivers for the different pieces of hardware in your
system and take down a copy of these.
In my case I needed to load a driver to get the ssd working during the
windows install so I needed to side load the particular driver to have the
drive show up in the partitioner program.
Other than this loading speech at the start of the install is now possible
with the last two versions of windows that have been released.

Thanks,
Tom