[nfbcs] purpose of division

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 24 22:40:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you for providing an overview.
This was not the first time I have found this style of captia, it just seems
to be found more often and spurred irritation.
The site was www.rc10.com and the captia is found after hitting the login
link then the create account link.
There was a chance for an audio challenge but jaws said it was not
available.
Bryan Schulz